Reintegration into the “New Normal”
It’s been a hot minute since we’ve all been to a networking event, gathered in person for a business meeting or “met up for coffee”. I know a lot of us feel rusty and out of shape psychologically. But instead of going back to the pre-pandemic habits (that may not have served you well), how about we take a look at new ways of interacting when it comes to your business & social life. While change may seem daunting, there’s no better time to consider a shift in perspective and ways of transacting in our daily lives. Get ready to jump back into the world with some new ways of thinking that will help you feel protected emotionally but also feel productive!
What You'll Learn
1. Setting Boundaries You Can Keep
2. How To Not Transact Like An Asshat
3. Be A Cheerleader for the Things you Love
About Mia Voss
Mia Voss is a super-opinionated lifestyle blogger, mouthy activist, brand ambassador, and podcaster. Her main superpowers? Storytelling & people connecting. She also has a fabulous podcast called "The Shit We Don't Talk About."
What is WEBOs Learn?
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
WEBOs Learn is held on the first, third, and fourth Thursday of each month.
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better.
WEBOs Learn events are always FREE for members. We invite guests to join us for up to two paid individual events. If you're thrilled with your experience, and we know you will be, we invite you to either become a member or continue to experience our events as a 30-day trial member!
Once registered, the Zoom Link will be sent directly to your inbox.
If you must cancel your registration please do so at least 24 hours prior to the event.
For more information on membership benefits, visit our Member Benefits page or contact us at Hello@WEBONetwork.com.