Pack your bags for brand camp!
Mondays, March 29 – May 17, 4:30-5:30 pm MT
You have a great logo – but do you have a brand strategy? At brand camp, you’ll learn the brand survival skills you need to build compelling messages, identify your ideal client, streamline your efforts, and conserve your precious resources of time, energy, and money. You’ll earn branding merit badges in:
- Brand Bushwhacking: Bushwhacking means to make one's way through bushes or undergrowth without the aid of a formal trail laid by others. In the same way, you’re not following in the path of others as you build your brand - we’ll use your unique values and differentiators to blaze your own trail.
- Personality Purifiers: Every camper needs a purifying system to remove junk and provide clean drinking water; filtering and clarifying the unique characteristics of your brand will help you create a clean impression for your audience.
- Dutch Oven Differentiators: Without a doubt, a dutch oven is the most versatile piece of camp cookware you can own. Made entirely from cast iron, they can be heated by placing over a fire, buried in the hot coals, or by piling hot coals on the flat lid. We’ll define your differentiators - solid, defining characteristics that heat up your messaging and delight your clients.
- Deadman Demographics: a Deadman is a log or rock buried in the ground to provide a solid point for anchoring a tent in ground too soft for stakes; in the same way, demographics like gender, education, income, marital status, etc. provide a solid point for defining your ideal client.
- Psychographics and S’mores: S’more are the perennial campfire treat that brings gooey deliciousness to the camping experience, while psychographics describe your ideal clients’ unique world view, pain points, and drivers – it’s the extra goodness that brings real flavor to your ideal client profile and creates their unique persona.
- Magnetic Messaging: Magnetic north is the geographical region towards which all magnetic needles point, we’ll use magnetic messaging to help your ideal client find you no matter where they’re starting!
- Four-Season Funnels: Serious campers invest in four-season gear that keeps them dry, warm, and comfortable so matter the weather so they can engage in the outdoor activities they love. Four-season funnels keep your ideal client prepared with the content they need, when they need it, so they can successfully engage with your business in a way that gets you the results YOU love.
- Double Blazing Your Brand: Double blazing is when two marks, typically on trees, let you know that a turn or major intersection is ahead. Get out your map if you’ve got one and pay extra attention to make sure you keep going the right way. We’ll build a double blaze for your brand – building a map for where you’ll go in the future armed with the brand knowledge you’ve gained at Brand Camp!
Weekly modules delivered via:
- Video content and written exercises
- Implementation calls
Member-only early registration: Now through March 14
Open Registration: March 15-24
Only 10 seats available
Program starts Monday, March 29. Eight (8) Mondays. Delivered virtually.
Questions about this program? Email us at Hello@webonetwork.com