Soul of a Tiny Biz: Sustainable Success through Managing Money and Meaning
Caregiver, health challenges, other passions…A Tiny Biz allows you to honor who you are in this season of life. What if you could have a viable business with minimum overhead and maximum freedom!?
Absolutely, your Tiny Biz needs to generate profit to sustain itself and your household. Beyond that, you have choices.
Using the tiny house analogy you can remove the distractions while keeping everything that matters most. Customize your definition of life success across time, location, and attention to create your own floorplan for a Tiny Biz that supports a meaningful quality of life beyond just money.
In this experiential session you’ll
- Discover how to have more time freedom, location freedom, or both
- See how to design your business to take time off to care for family, do creative process, or continue learning
- Recognize what to shift if you want to work from anywhere on the road.
- Know what to let go of to improve your clarity, focus, and JOY!
About our speakers
Karen Joy Fritz is your go-to guide in both the inner and outer adventures of small business ownership. Her entrepreneurial game, PATH, integrates her success in 7-figure entrepreneurial ventures, multiple coaching certifications including Integral Coaching and Enneagram, and delight in custom-designed tech and team solutions. Karen sees how you are ideally suited for what you’re here to do. Aligning strategy and system to YOU makes success sustainable – both financially and energetically!
Her clients appreciate how she takes a stand for who they truly are and brings her wisdom and insights in a playful way. They are blown away at how fast she identifies and releases the inner limiter then shares an innovative business step and solution.
Karen is equally at home exploring motorcycling, motherhood, management, or meditation ~ anything that brings her deeper into the experience of aliveness. She has traveled the world to experience sacred sites as well as co-founded the Colorado chapter of Conscious Capitalism.
For this and all other WEBO Network events, please register at: https://webonetwork.wildapricot.org/ under Events.
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn events?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.