WEBO is poised and ready to grow, and we are actively recruiting leadership to bring our business forward style of connection to their communities. DOWNLOAD THE MANAGING DIRECTOR INFORMATION PACKET HERE >>
- Ready to level up your personal and professional brand in the women’s business community?
- Passionate about personal and professional development
- Able to offer two years commitment at 10-15 hours a month
- An activator and achiever
- Someone who loves to talk business, best practices, and business strategy and offers a level of professional balance and acumen
- Positive, energetic, and collaborative
If you've been in business for at least a year and are ready to grow your brand to become a leader in your local business community we want to talk to you!
We offer our Managing Directors compensation for chapter growth, coaching to help you succeed, and established systems and processes that support your growth and enable you to activate quickly. If your contacts want to know more about WEBO, please send them my email or direct them to WEBONetwork.com to read more about our mission and programs.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, join us for an informational meeting to learn more. Guest registrations welcome!
For questions, please contact Katherine (KP) McGraw Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org