Join us for the August WEBO Learn with our speaker, Money Mindset Strategist & Speaker, Christine Walsh!
With everything going on right now, you may be thinking “Is this the right time to start a business?” OR “Is this the right time to grow, scale, and invest in my business?”
I emphatically say yes!
Being an entrepreneur can give you the time freedom, money freedom, and energy freedom to step in your fullest potential and create an impact in our world.
We as business owners have to step up now, we are a main driver of global economic growth.
If you don’t know where to start when it comes to your money and starting or scaling a business, this session is for you.
In this session you will walk away:
- The Ten Best Financial Practices for starting or scaling a business in this or any economy
- Who you have to BE to achieve your financial goals in your business
- What the biggest myth you will encounter about starting and scaling a business right now
Expect a fun, experiential training that covers BOTH the energetic and strategic aspects of money. Both are critical to financial success.
This is a new way to lead your money in your business. This is a money revolution.
Christine Walsh is a money mindset strategist and speaker, using her over 25
years of experience in finance and accounting, to help women business owners
master their inner money game so they can financially thrive, not just survive.
Founded in personal growth and practical financial strategies, Christine brings
clients her cutting edge business wisdom, expansive life study insights, and Wall
Street experience together in order to allow them to see their unique money
situation from a new perspective so they can step into their full financial power
RSVP Specifics: For this and all other WEBO Network events, please register at: https://webonetwork.wildapricot.org/ under Events.
WEBOs welcomes first time guests. If this is your first WEBO event, please click this link to request a guest registration code, as a special gift from Alison Proffit, your WEBO- NoCO chapter Managing Director
About WEBOs Learn
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational. There is optional time following the event to connect
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $25 pre-purchased tickets.
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn - NoCO Chapter will typically be held the third Tuesday of each month. Be sure to RSVP.What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.