**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all WEBO events will be held via Zoom until further notice.**
We will be discussing what a project management tool is and how it can be beneficial for small businesses, as well as solopreneurs. We will dive deeper into 3 specific tools: asana, trello, and clickup; and pros and cons to each. We will discuss some of the available options for automation with these tools; as well as review how the systems work with industry specific examples. With the use of the project management tools that will be reviewed today, business owners can feel confident that they know what tasks need to be followed up on, when it needs to be done, and who is responsible for the follow up.
- Why do I need a project management tool?
- What should I look for in a project management tool?
- How to decide what tool is best for my business.
About Ann Hill
For over 15 years, Anne climbed the corporate ladder building a career in management in the healthcare industry. After having children, she decided that she wanted to have more control over her time and decided to launch her business as a virtual assistant. As a VA, she has helped numerous local businesses set up and automate processes leading to a more efficient as well as quicker response times to clients. This, in turn, has led to the business owner having more time to spend in her zone of genius and ultimately grown the business.
About WEBOs Learn
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $10 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.