***Our speaker, Chrysta Bairre has updated this talk to share mental health strategies for you during this time of Covid-19! Please register early. You don't want to miss these strategies for this season of your business!***
Chrysta Bairre is a career coach, speaker, author, and founder of Live Love Work.
Chrysta works with women who want more from life and career. Her clients increase their professional impact and income-- so they can say no in business, make more money, and find happiness in and out of the office.
Chrysta has spoken at Ignite Denver and Ignite Fort Collins, This Is My Brave Denver, presented at Boulder Startup Week, Fort Collins Startup Week, Colorado State University, Colorado SBDC, Aurora Chamber of Commerce, and more than 60 other events and organizations.
Chrysta is also the founder of She Leads, a women’s leadership group for introverts in Northern Colorado.
She is a 2016 and 2017 participant and facilitator of Larimer County Women of the Year program.
Her recently released book, Beautiful Badass: How to Believe in Yourself Against the Odds, shares her stories and lessons from overcoming poverty and depression in this guide for women who want to take command of their destinies and no longer fall prey to the hardships and setbacks that previously defined them.
Breaking the Silence: Mental Health and Entrepreneurship
A recent study published in Small Business Economics suggests that 72% of entrepreneurs are directly or indirectly affected by mental illness. Additionally, the US has seen a 30% rise in suicides since 1999. In this talk we'll have an open and honest discussion about the impact of mental illness on entrepreneurs, including:
- The hidden and quiet ways mental illness shows up in your business and life.
- How to manage mental illness as the public face of your business.
- 3 tools to navigate a mental illness episode so you stay healthy and well for yourself and your business.
For this and all other WEBO Network events, please register at: https://webonetwork.wildapricot.org/ under Events.WEBOs welcomes first time guests. If this is your first WEBO event, please click this link to request a guest registration code, as a special gift from Alison Proffit, your WEBO- NoCO chapter Managing Director
About WEBOs Learn
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $25 pre-purchased tickets.Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn - NoCO Chapter will typically be held the third Tuesday of each month. Be sure to RSVP.What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.