Join us for our first WEBO LUNCH Southeast Denver meeting in Southlands at Bar Louie!
6100 S. Main St, Aurora, CO 80016
Near the Movie Theater, Next to Mt Fuji
Parking: FREE Parking behind the location
$10 ticket for Non-Members
(1) Please mark Going on the Facebook events: https://www.facebook.com/pg/WEBONetwork/events
(2) Please mark yourself attending on Meetup:
(3) For this and all other WEBO Network events, please register at: https://webonetwork.wildapricot.org/ under Events, you will see events for Southeast Denver Meetings
$10 to attend for Non-Members plus food and beverage purchase
(4) Invite a friend to join you! We would love to meet others in your life that could benefit from connection, growth and masterminding.
What to expect at Lunch:
- Introductions – an opportunity to introduce yourself and your business and/or share a special offer with the group.
- Community-building – we use prompts and activities designed to create a deeper connection between WEBOs. From icebreakers to mini-masterminds, these facilitated activities help WEBOs learn more about each other and our businesses, strengthening your network and presenting more opportunities to grow.
- Networking – meet other passionate, dynamic women business owners from our area, build professional connections, and maybe make a new friend or two.
- Resources and Support - our events are a fantastic opportunity for you to tap into the brainpower of other women business owners JUST LIKE YOU who have tips, tools, and personal experience to share to help your business and help you as a business owner. And you can do the same for them!
For this and all other WEBO Network events, please register at: https://webonetwork.com EVENTS. WEBOs LUNCH is FREE to WEBO Members, visitors, and guests, we ask that you purchase a $10 ticket plus food and beverage.
WEBOs believe in community and connection, and that a rising tide lifts all ships. That’s why we leave competition at the door when we gather together. Yes, there may be other providers of your product or service in attendance, but don’t feel threatened. WEBO events are supportive, safe forums designed to help you build your professional and personal connections with other WEBOs.
.…a Few Tips
- Please bring business cards to share.
- We’ll want to hear about you, your business, and your ideal client – be prepared to share a 40-60 second introduction.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation.
- Plan to make new connections and stay in touch!
Food and beverage not included.