Join us for our WEBO AFTER HOURS Southeast
As an organization, we have decided to host our events remotely to keep everyone safe during this time. We aren't canceling any of them. We are hosting them on ZOOM while the school districts have the closed school restrictions right now. We will keep ours meetings aligned with the school district.
Our WEBO SE Denver Zoom link will always be: https://zoom.us/j/2220200202
If you haven't done so already, be sure to Register on the website:
Excited to sit in our PJs, eat some Corned Beef and Cabbage and maybe have some green wine with you on the 17!
Here is the announcement from our Corporate offices.
See you Tuesday!
(1) Please mark Going on this Facebook event,
(2) Please mark yourself attending on Meetup:
(3) Register for your spot on our website:
https://webonetwork.wildapricot.org/page-18156 under Events
(4) Invite a friend to join you! We would love to meet others in your life that could benefit from connection, growth and masterminding.
What to expect at After Hours:
- Introductions – an opportunity to introduce yourself and your business and/or share a special offer with the group.
- Community-building – we use prompts and activities designed to create a deeper connection between WEBOs. From icebreakers to mini-masterminds, these facilitated activities help WEBOs learn more about each other and our businesses, strengthening your network and presenting more opportunities to grow.
- Networking – meet other passionate, dynamic women business owners from our area, build professional connections, and maybe make a new friend or two.
- Resources and Support - our events are a fantastic opportunity for you to tap into the brainpower of other women business owners JUST LIKE YOU who have tips, tools, and personal experience to share to help your business and help you as a business owner. And you can do the same for them!
For this and all other WEBO Network events, please register at: https://webonetwork.com EVENTS. WEBOs AFTER HOURS Registration FREE to WEBO Paid Members. Visitors, and guests, we ask that you register for your $10 ticket prior to attending the event.
WEBOs believe in community and connection, and that a rising tide lifts all ships. That’s why we leave competition at the door when we gather together. Yes, there may be other providers of your product or service in attendance, but don’t feel threatened. WEBO events are supportive, safe forums designed to help you build your professional and personal connections with other WEBOs.
.…a Few Tips
- Please bring business cards to share.
- We’ll want to hear about you, your business, and your ideal client – be prepared to share a 40-60 second introduction.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation.
- Bring a journal to take notes and write down the ideas shared and your business challenges.
- Plan to make new connections and stay in touch!
Food and beverage not included, the venue is requesting each guest purchase menu items.