**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all WEBO events will be held via Zoom until further notice.**
“Systems and Procedures” sounds like something only big corporations or larger companies need to have in place, but that is not the case! Proper systems and procedures are the key to helping your small business run efficiently and effectively. These systems not only lead to greater productivity, but also allow you to scale your business and ultimately be more profitable.
Walk away with:
1. a basic understanding of how a proper system benefits your company
2. identify areas where a solid system or process can help in your business
3. how to put a basic system in place
About Jenn DePauw
With over 25-years experience, Jenn has garnered great satisfaction helping others achieve their greatest potential – both in life and business. A leader and relationship-builder, Jenn uses her years of operations experience to help companies run efficiently, productively, and operationally sound. As an advocate for building a strong company culture, she believes that when you take into account the nuances of the individual company’s culture, you will see how it positively affects the day-to-day operations of the company. She is the owner of Organized Priorities, a company helping small businesses achieve their potential for growth by ensuring the tools, processes and people are all moving in the same direction.
About WEBOs Learn
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $10 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.