Do you feel like you're constantly reinventing the wheel in your business? Are what should be simple tasks stressing you out because you can't remember what to do and when?
Put simply, systems make you money by freeing up your time to engage in revenue-generating activities AND by creating a solid, consistent experience for ALL your customers.
At this month's WEBO's Learn Quarterly Intensive, we're digging into how to create simple, repeatable systems in your business. From checklists and templates to simple scheduling tips that take the stress out of managing repetitive tasks, you'll learn:
- How to choose the right CRM (customer relationship manager) for your business with Lidiane Mocko of https://smallbusinesscrmcoach.com/
- How to identify and define the repeatable tasks in your business
- Why having documented systems increases revenue
- An easy system for creating compelling messages
- ...and more!
This will be a hands-on worksession. We'll map out a complete system for YOUR business, and you'll leave with the undertanding and steps you need to start documenting the systems you need to operate more smoothly and efficiently. You'll also learn how to choose the RIGHT CRM for your business so that you don't waste time or money on the wrong platforms.
Water and light snacks provided.
***WEBOs Learn Quarterly Intensive NO LONGER INCLUDES a lunch option***
Watch the FB page for tips on how you prepare to get the most out of this session. You can download this time tracker here to get started >>
About WEBOs Quarterly Intensive
Each quarter, WEBOs Learn expands into a half-day intensive experience with mulitple speakers, experiential learning opportunities, and a chance to dig deep into one area of running your business. Be sure to watch out for these hot "business bootcamps" and reserve your spot!
WEBOs Learn is open to WEBO members, guests, and visitors and is held at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to join our Meetup and RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.