Building a successful business can't come from strategy and goal setting alone. Kerry Borcherding, transformational coach and speaker, will share how the foundation of your business has to be built on alignment and how you feel. During her interactive presentation you will learn:
- The 1 thing you can change immediately to attract more money and more clients that has nothing to do with strategy.
- Why your values and vision are imperative to your business growth
- Powerful practices to continually come back into your core desired feelings, so you will STAND OUT and get the consistent and profitable results you desire.
Sarah Krivel, founder of Kleriti Business Solutions, is a business freedom expert, helping business owners build organizations that run themselves so their owners can get back to their lives. She works with mall business owners like you who tend to be on the job 14 to 16 hours a day, 6 to 7 days a week. The freedom, flexibility and fulfillment of entrepreneurship a distant memory as you sink time and money into surviving. Sarah will show us:
- The essential components of creating a seamless, scalable business
- How to fully leverage the 80/20 rule in your organization
- How to avoid burnout, or worse yet, going out of business
- How to drive focus and accountability for yourself and your team members
- A simple system to standardize, document and automate what you do every day
Zach Villani, Consultant with McGhee Productivity Solutions, has a strong background in technology and telecommunications. As a consultant with McGhee Productivity Solutions, he helps clients employ technologies that improve organization and productivity. Zach will show how integrating common email platforms and office management software like Microsoft Office can help business owners create time and space in their business. Zach will share a new way of thinking about how you approach productivity and your day-to-day activities. Key Takeaways:
- Email Processing – 4 D’s for Decision Making
- Managing Interruptions for Efficiently
- Mind Clearing Exercise
- The Weekly Review
Each quarter, WEBOs Learn expands into a half-day intensive experience with mulitple speakers, experiential learning opportunities, and a chance to dig deep into one area of running your business. Be sure to watch out for these hot "business bootcamps" and reserve your spot!
WEBOs Learn is open to WEBO members, guests, and visitors. All attendees are invited to stay for lunch and an informal Q&A session with our presenteres following the training. Please indicate your menu preferences when registering.
WEBOs Learn is held at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to join our Meetup and RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.