Marketing to Build Authority on Stage
In crowded markets more and more people, brands, and businesses are looking for credibility and those who speak… win! Using public speaking to market a business has the ability to close the know, like, and trust factor faster than many highly budgeted ad or media marketing campaigns. With over 5000+ events happening each day, across numerous industries, this method of marketing words for any size business. If building authority and making an impact is a milestone, then consistently getting in front of organizations, audiences and decisions makers can be obtained easier than expected. In this session, Phylecia Jones brings over 18+ years of business, research and engineering to break down why speaking works when it comes to marketing, how to craft a speaking campaign to put a face in front of your target market, several methods to get on stage fast and how to leverage your brand recognition and credibility.
- Impact of speaking on a business and brand
- How to incorporate speaking into a marketing budget
- Why involving your team to speak builds a know, like and trust factor
- Steps to creating a speaking campaign
- How to build credibility that will convert more customers
Phylecia Jones is a US TV money expert, TEDx speaker, emcee, STEM advocate and Founder of iFind You Close helping speakers research and book more stages. After being featured on hundreds of stages in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Phylecia realized the power of using the stage as a way of marketing to grow a business and brand. As the Founder of iFind You Close, she is bringing over 18 years of research, analytics and entrepreneurship experience to those who want to want to use public speaking to share the message of their company, business or brand.
Phylecia holds a degree in Computer Science, a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering and is a former scientist for the US Navy. She has had the honor of presenting on such platforms as TEDx, NPR TED Radio Hour, NBC 9 News, Daily Blast Live TV, FinCon, iThemes and a host of organizations that trust her ability to educate, inspire and transform. iFind You Close launched in 2019 with the goal of employing more women in tech and using that knowledge to take the guess work out of doing the research of sorting through over 5000+ events that happen daily that are looking for keynote speakers, breakout sessions and expert panels. When Phylecia isn’t deep into researching the internet, she blogs about her eclectic list of ever-growing life experiences including travel, baton twirling, performing with a circus, RVing across the USA, being a professional cheerleader and achieving 100hrs towards being a yacht captain.
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $10 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.
About WEBOs Learn
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.
.…a Few Tips
- Some WEBOs Learn sessions may require materials fees, supplies, or your laptop. Please RSVP to every WEBOs Learn to stay up-to-date on session agendas.
- Please bring business cards to share.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation and most of our professional development programs are interactive and experiential.