So You’re On LinkedIn. Now What?
Many professionals who are on LinkedIn don't know how to make the most of their experience. They are baffled by what to do once they are online.
Join WEBO on July 18, 2019 as author and seasoned marketing professional, Debra Jason, presents a fun, information-packed program.
During this interactive session you’ll explore how to:
- Avoid seven of the most common (and costly) LinkedIn mistakes.
- Create a profile that is 40 times more likely to open doors to opportunities through LinkedIn.
- Receive 14-21 more profile views with one simple step.
- Initiate simple conversations and nurture lasting business relationships.
- Build your personal brand.
Marketing and writing with heart, not hype, Debra Jason is a national speaker, copywriter, marketing mentor and the author of the award-winning book, Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™.
She is the recipient of Boulder Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business of the Year Award” and the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association’s “Creative Person of the Year Award.”
From business owners and engineers to speakers and real estate agents, she has guided hundreds of professionals in creating optimized LinkedIn profiles that help them open the doors to receiving more opportunities on the network.
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $10 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.
About WEBOs Learn
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.
.…a Few Tips
- Some WEBOs Learn sessions may require materials fees, supplies, or your laptop. Please RSVP to every WEBOs Learn to stay up-to-date on session agendas.
- Please bring business cards to share.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation and most of our professional development programs are interactive and experiential.