WEBOs, you asked for some QuickBooks tips, and we're delivering! At the May WEBOs Learn, you can expect a business owner's guide to bookkeeping basics- some simple tips and tricks to staying organized and why systems benefit everyone no matter the size of your business. We will take a dive into QuickBooks and everything the software has to offer your personal and business record keeping as well as best practices within the system. Bonnie's experience and deep well of knowledge regarding your business bookkeeping is sure to provide you with tangible takeaways to implement in your business right away.
Bonnie Clinton is the CEO and founder of "To The Penny Bookkeeping", remote servicing of small to mid-sized businesses around the nation. As an expert bookkeeper for the past 34 years, Bonnie has helped thousands of people keep their records straight and create more space for profitable business to incur. Bonnie is a Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor and is knowledgeable in both bookkeeping and technology, which allows her to provide QuickBooks software selection, setup, installation, customization, training, and troubleshooting as well as bookkeeping services. She has a knack for creating systems that bring order to chaos and thoroughly enjoys building relationships with her clients, and loves helping business owners be more successful. From building brand new bookkeeping systems, to aiding clients faced with audits or disorganization and backlogging, Bonnie has been the solution to them all.
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $10 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.
About WEBOs Learn
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.
.…a Few Tips
- Some WEBOs Learn sessions may require materials fees, supplies, or your laptop. Please RSVP to every WEBOs Learn to stay up-to-date on session agendas.
- Please bring business cards to share.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation and most of our professional development programs are interactive and experiential.