The System That Will Change Your Life
Are you forever struggling to keep track of all-the-things? Do you find yourself making lists, taking notes and watching your piles shape up into a big hot mess? Leave your old-school tactics behind, and join us to learn all about powering your productivity with systems that will change the way you think, work, and live. In this session, you will learn:
- How to shift your circus act into something more like a sophisticated juggling act.
- How to organize your entire life -- in color + chunks of time!
- How to use this popular productivity platform to power-up your workflows.
Rachel E. Lubchansky is the founder and CEO of REL Impact and Sheer Impact, a women’s entrepreneur community and conference. As a wife and mom of 10-year-old triplets, Rachel understands the demands of wearing multiple hats… and she is committed to supporting women on their journey to creating successful businesses that allow them to step into their own power and live life on THEIR terms. Rachel is a multi-entrepreneur who launched her first business in 2004. Without a blueprint in hand, she figured it all out on her own, with good ‘ole fashioned trial-and-error, tons of research, and seemingly endless hours of work. Now, as a startup business coach and speaker, Rachel shares everything she has learned about building a brand and growing a business — in a way that saves other women frustration, time, and money.
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $10 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.
About WEBOs Learn
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.
.…a Few Tips
- Some WEBOs Learn sessions may require materials fees, supplies, or your laptop. Please RSVP to every WEBOs Learn to stay up-to-date on session agendas.
- Please bring business cards to share.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation and most of our professional development programs are interactive and experiential.