WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $7 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.
Meet Erin Cell, CEO and Founder of Socially Powered. Erin will share with us how to leverage social and video to boost our businesses, and we'll take away real, actionable steps we can use in our businesses right away.
Erin is the mastermind behind Social Media Day Denver (2016, 2017) when she brought together over 200 business owners for Social Media Day Denver: Mile High Influence with a fun evening of Social Media Shenanigans with Joel Comm & Kim Garst, including internationally known & local social media leaders sharing their insights and knowledge with the Denver business community. She also hosts the Social Success Club in Denver, CO. The group helps business owners make sense of their social media by providing training through speakers and hands-on workshops for the Denver Metro Area. Erin is a founding member of the group, Colorado Women in Social Media, a group of women who specialize in social media to mentor, consult, educate, inspire, and collaborate.
About WEBOs Learn
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the third Thursday of each month at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.
.…a Few Tips
- Some WEBOs Learn sessions may require materials fees, supplies, or your laptop. Please RSVP to every WEBOs Learn to stay up-to-date on session agendas.
- Please bring business cards to share.
- Be prepared for some surprises - WEBO isn't like other networking organizations, our goal is to create community and conversation and most of our professional development programs are interactive and experiential.