Money, money, money - listen, honey! As a woman business owner, understanding and nurturing your money is a major factor in your success. Join WEBOs Learn in March, as we explore different facets of caring for your finances and send you home with knowledge you can use. You'll learn about:
- Creating a healthy money mindset
- What your business structure means for your finances and taxes
- Your unique money personality
- How to budget and prepare for taxes
- How to plan for your business' long-term financial health
- ....and more!
Each quarter, WEBOs Learn expands into a half-day intensive experience with mulitple speakers, experiential learning opportunities, and a chance to dig deep into one area of running your business. Be sure to watch out for these hot "business bootcamps" and reserve your spot!
WEBOs Learn is open to WEBO members, guests, and visitors. WEBO Members may stay after the session for a luncheon during which you will have the opportunity to network one-on-one with our expert presenters, ask additional questions, and enjoy more conversation on the topic of the day. Members, be sure to purchase your luncheon pass when RSVPing so that we can save you a seat!
WEBOs Learn is held at Switchboard Networking Boutique, 1975 W 120th Ave Unit # 800, Westminster , CO 80234. Be sure to join our Meetup and RSVP!
What can you expect at WEBOs Learn?
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.